The international Conference on Nanomaterials and Renewable Energies (ICNRE-2018) is organized by the Department of Technology, University 20 Août 1955 – Skikda. This 3 day international event invites all the participants from all over the world to register for ICNRE-2018 in Skikda and will include plenary sessions, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions. It offers a good opportunity by hosting a large meeting of scientists and researchers from all over the world to focus on learning about Nanomaterials and Rewable Energies and exploring advances in this research domain, including theoretical and experimental aspects, applications of such technologies and other related topics.
We are delighted to invite all scientists, researches and involved institutions to attend the (ICNRE-2018).
Area 1 : Nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials and Materials : Synthesis, Characterization & Applications
- Polymers, ceramics and composites Materials
- Theoretical & Computational Approach for Nanoscience
Area 2 : Renewable Energies
- PV Systems
- Wind Systems
- Smart Grids
- Optimization and identifications Multi-sources
- Optimization and diagnosis of multi-source systems.